Rabbi Lazer Brody's life-guidance counseling focuses on enhancing the individual's or families positive qualities to attain their optimal measure of success, happiness and realization of personal potential.
There is no such thing as an unsuccessful individual or couple; there are merely individuals and couple who never received proper coaching and guidance to help them meet their challenges in life.
Instead of more prose and lofty ideals, let's let the testimonials speak for themselves:
* My first experience with Rabbi Brody came while I was taking medication for high blood pressure, stressing every moment of my life. His approach to adversity has significantly reduced the anxiety I feel every day. He helped turn my senses into a fine metals detector -- being able to discover the opportunity for happiness and self-growth in every situation. His methods have blessed my family with happiness, health, and optimism for every challenge. ~ DB, Jezreel Valley, Israel
* For eight years, my wife and I spent tens of thousands of dollars on fertility specialists, but to no avail. A mutual friend suggested that we consult Rabbi Lazer Brody, who gave us an entire plan that included diet, exercise and spiritual strengthening. Our beautiful son attests to his success. ~BG, Miami
* Divorce proceedings were well on the way, both in the civil court and in the Bet Din. There was no way I wanted to stay married after I went through what I did. My husband and I "happened" to meet Rabbi Brody on one of his trips to the USA. Four years have passed, the divorce papers are ripped up and we're still married. Every time I look at my family together around the Shabbat table, my heart fills with gratitude to Rabbi Brody. ~ RP, New Jersey
* I had no idea what to do in life. I earned a degree in Finance but had no idea what direction to take. Rabbi Brody gave me an idea that I never thought of. I pursued it and am not only happy in what I do, but am enjoying financial success as well. ~AP, Toronto
* Our son's school informed us that he had severe ADHD and would have to go on meds if we wanted to keep him in the school. We tried a different route and contacted Rabbi Brody. He changed our son's diet and rearranged our priorities as parents, giving us a plan of activities to do with our son as well as great suggestions for extra-curricular activities. Less than a year has passed and he's grades and conduct are fantastic, all with no meds! The teachers are delighted and so are we. ~ JK, Ramat Bet Shemesh